Bal Spring® canted coil springs provide superior performance where shielding from EMI and RFI is vital to preventing damage to critical systems and components.
Download our brochure to learn more.
Global demand for shielding solutions to address electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference is on the rise due to the need to prevent equipment failure in energy, aerospace, defense, automotive, telecommunications, and many other industries. Shielding from EMI and RFI is vital to preventing damage to critical systems and components. Bal Spring® canted coil springs have been tested and proven to provide effective shielding in the packaging of electronic enclosures. As interface components, these springs offer a simple, economical design that greatly reduces radiated and conducted interference. Bal Spring canted coil springs offer additional benefits afforded by their design, including outstanding durability and reliability.
The Bal Spring canted coil spring is available in a variety of sizes and configurations:
- Cross sections range from a coil height (CH) of 0.041 to 0.494 in. (1,04 to 12,55 mm)
- Ring diameters range from 0.020 in. (0,508 mm)
- Base materials include various copper alloys and stainless steel alloys
- Platings with several metals are available
- Forms include precision cut lengths and closed/welded rings